Email Notifications are a great way to get into the habit of checking Google Wave, and are really simple to set up.
- On the "Navigation" panel on the left of the window, hover your mouse over "Inbox".
- Click on the arrow that appears, and select "Notifications".
- Select how frequently you would like to recieve email notifications.
- Choose what email address you would like to have them sent to.
- If the email address you want is not on the list, you will need to register it is a secondary account.
You will now receive email notifications at your prefered address. The notifications will arrive whenever you selected them to.
- Sign into google (if you are logged into wave, you are already signed in).
- Go to https://www.google.com/accounts
- Under the heading "Personal Settings", find the "Edit" button (It should be next to "Email Addresses".
- At the bottom of this page, you will see the heading "Add an alternate email address to your account". Type the email address that you want to use into the box below this heading.
- Click "Save". You will recieve an email at the account you entered, asking you to confirm it as a secondary account. Click on the link.
- Go back into the notifications box in wave. You should now be able to use the alternate account. You may need to refresh to get it to appear on the list.